Hanging fairy lights without nails is a relatively painless process.
- Buy damage-free hanging hooks from the brand of your choice.
- Make sure your walls are clean and dry.
- Adhere the hooks to the walls.
- Wrap or lay the fairy lights on the hook.
How do I place fairy lights in my room?
The bedroom could use a bit of that magical touch that fairy lights bring.
- Hang them across the canopy of your bed instead of or with your favorite fabric.
- String them on faux or real branches (with leaves, etc., removed) decoratively on each side of the bed, or wherever you like.
How do you hang fairy lights on the wall?
DIY Fairy Light Wall! | sophdoesnails – YouTube
How do you stick fairy lights without damaging the wall?
Adhesive hooks like Command™ are perfect for hanging your Christmas lights with as they don’t cause any damage after removing them when the festivities are over. Often used for hanging artwork, which means they can withstand a lot of weight – so you can use longer strings of fairy lights without worry.
How do you hang lights on ceiling without nails?
How to hang lights in a room without nails
- Use adhesive clips. With damage-free adhesive hooks or clips, you can deck the halls without nails or stress. …
- Drape on furniture. …
- Wrap around banisters. …
- Use brick and brick clips. …
- From a curtain rod. …
- Transparent tape. …
- Wrap around household objects. …
Can you tape fairy lights?
What kind of tape do you use to hang fairy lights? Transparent tape is the best choice. There are a number of styles and sizes of adhesive tape, but the best tape for hanging rope and fairy lights is the transparent double-sided tape.
How do you display fairy lights?
Keep reading to see the many alternative ways there are to display fairy lights.
- Fake a real fire. …
- Create instant task lighting in a kitchen. …
- Light up a plain corner. …
- Bring more colour to a kids’ room. …
- String festoons between rooms. …
- Highlight a motif. …
- Make a feature of furniture. …
- Rest lights on your headboard.
How do you hang lights with Command Strips?
3M™ Command™ Strips – Decorating Clips – YouTube
How do you attach fairy lights to a window?
How to Attach Christmas Lights to the Inside of a Window – YouTube
What do you use to hang fairy lights on the ceiling?
How to String Fairy Lights Across the Ceiling – YouTube
How do you hang fairy lights on the ceiling?
Start from the hook closest to your outlet. Run the lights across your ceiling to the other side across the length of your ceiling. When you reach a hook, pull the lights tight and coil the string once around the hook. Continue working in a zig-zag pattern until you’ve covered your entire ceiling.
How do you hang pixie lights?
Use nails, thumb tacks, or clear wall hooks to hang the lights up. What you use to hang the lights with depends on what you are doing with the lights. Use clear, self-adhesive wall hooks (i.e. Command hooks) on walls, mirrors, shelves, and items you do not want to ruin.
Can I tape fairy lights to the wall?
Stick a small adhesive decorating clip to the walls in each place you want to attach a strand of lights. … This system works best on white plaster walls because adhesive decorating clips are most readily available in white. Tape the strands to the walls with a wall-safe transparent tape if the walls aren’t white.
Can you put Scotch tape on fairy lights?
The string lights are made of a kind of wire, so really easy to wrap around hooks. It’s light enough too that you could probably just tape it to the wall with Scotch tape if you weren’t worried about pulling paint off the wall.
Is it safe to tape string lights?
Why You Should Avoid Tape On Christmas Lights
However, it’s a temporary solution to a season-long concern. Depending on your lighting design and the type of lights you chose, the tape might not hold them up for long. … Tape could also ruin surfaces and your decorations.
How do you decorate with fairy lights?
10 Ways to Decorate with String Lights – HGTV Handmade – YouTube
How do you hang fairy light curtains?
diy fairy lights curtain backdrop | how to put up fairy lights! – YouTube
What’s better than Command strips?
In short, the most popular alternatives to Command strips include VELCRO strips, adhesive hooks, Ook Hardwall Hangers, adhesive putty, magnetic strips, and ladder shelving.
Will Command strips hold LED lights?
Be careful not to oversaturate and water damage your LEDs. From here, you can select a new adhesive. This could be more W3 tape, extra-strong double-sided tape, Command strips, glue dots, or adhesive clips. The possibilities are endless.
How do you use Command spring clips?
Using the revolutionary Command™ Adhesive, holds strongly on a variety of surfaces, including paint, wood, tile and more. Yet, removes cleanly no holes, marks, sticky residue or stains. Reusing the clip is easy: simply apply a new Command™ Refill Strip, and use it again and again.
Command™ Spring Clip.
How do you hang curtain lights in a window?
Make a Curtain Light Power Source Using Zip cord Wire &, Inline Zip Plugs
- Cut a piece of zip wire to the length of your space. …
- Lay your wire out straight and starting at one end, place pieces of tape where you want the lights to hang. …
- Install one female inline zip plug at each tape marker.
How do you put lights around a window?
How to professionally install Christmas lights – around a window
How do you hang Christmas lights on Windows without staples?
Hanging Christmas lights around windows and doors with no …
How do you hang rope lights on a ceiling?
How to Hang Rope Lights in 7 Simple Steps
- Decide Where You Want to Hang Your Lights. …
- Figure Out How Much Rope Lighting You Need. …
- Install Plastic Cable Clips. …
- Place the Rope Inside the Clips. …
- Nail Down Your Cable Clips. …
- Plug in Your Rope Lights. …
- Turn on Your Lights and Enjoy!
How do you hang fairy lights on a brick wall?
Start placing the top of the clip on the top of the brick. Next press down until the springs on the bottom of the clip snaps into place along the bottom of the brick. You can then hang your lights along the hooks for a secure solution. Removing the clips is just as easy and won’t cause any damage.
How do you put fairy lights on the wall without nails?
Luckily there are a number of alternative ways to hang or display fairy lights.
- Drawing Pins. …
- Blu-Tack. …
- Wrapping around household objects. …
- Wire Suckers. …
- Damage-free Adhesive Hooks.
How do you hang string lights?
How to Hang Outdoor String Lights | The Home Depot – YouTube